Sunday, January 3, 2010

Las Vegas Slot Machines Winning Tips and Strategies

Las Vegas Airport Slot Machines

Most players I meet, seem to think that One Play slot machine strategies are crazy. These people say, "You can't possibly expect to win from just one play..." They especially tend to blurt this out with their mouths hanging open just after they have seen me hit a One Play jackpot! Well these slot machine strategies work for me and what I have suggested here is refined from my experience.



After testing numerous slot machine strategies, I came to the following simple conclusions:

Step-1 :
Sure there are times that a slot machine game does not pay for awhile, and then "pays off" in the end. However there also are times when a slot machine game will just keep on paying. Why not "demand" that you only will play this second type of game?

Step-2 :
Even a jackpot does not last very long if you go around feeding slot machines that do not feed you back.

Step-3 :
If on average you can keep 1x from every 3x win, you will do better than to win the largest jackpot.

Using One Play slot machine strategies, I have sometimes managed to play for hours on end with only $50 input and ended up winning thousands of dollars, even without a jackpot. At other times of course, I have had to stop playing rather quickly. I have decided that my goal should not be to win every day, but to make a small profit long-term, and thereby keep getting continuous chances to win a huge jackpot. Otherwise, no ordinary slot machine strategies or wins are going to change my life.

If you are interested in reading more about slot machine strategies for there is a fantastic book by Charles W.Lund called Robbing the One-Armed Bandits, which we strongly recommend. If you want to try out any of the strategies described here and really win money playing slots money then visit All slots, which is redoubtably the best place for winning slot players today.

No comments:

Post a Comment